If your garden hose just isn’t doing the job anymore, it’s time to upgrade to a power washer. Whether it’s cleaning out eaves or leaves, gutters or backyards, cars or critters, a pressure washer has a host of uses for the home. A garden hose just isn’t up to the task, and it wasn’t designed to be.
A garden hose is for watering the plants, not for getting tough jobs done. High-pressure water delivered via a machine with an electric motor and a trigger switch is more appropriate for the man around the house that really wants to clean stuff up. A heavy-duty pressure washer can even clean graffiti off walls in a flash – that’s how powerful they are.
Features – Benefits:
- German-engineered – high precision engineering with a direct-drive axial pump
- Maintenance-free – easy to operate and use, manufacturer’s warranty, and simple interface
- Siphon tube – will automatically add soap in the right ratio as you need it
- Tons of pressure – up to 30 times more pressure than a garden hose
- Patented DirtBlaster – increases the efficiency of pressure by up to 50-percent
Product – Shipping Details:
- 1550 PSI/1.3 GPM
- 20-foot hose and 35-foot power cord
- 13 pound weight – pretty light compared to other models
- 1-year limited warranty – guarded against any type of error or defect
- Highly affordable – about $100 or less depending on where you get it
Whether it’s washing a car, truck, or RV, a car wash is something you’ll look forward to with a pressure washer. You’ll no longer dread taking out the garden hose and doing a weak job of cleaning it, watching the trickle of water from the green hose nozzle, and then regretting that you didn’t clean the whole thing very well.